How do I export my new Outlook.com calendar

Anonymous
2016-10-05T16:02:53+00:00

I've searched already and the answers are all outdated. I'm trying to figure out how to export my new outlook.com calendar. Ever since it has changed to the calendar with the black bar, I don't see any options to export or share the calendar. It only shows share via email invite.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-26T09:22:50+00:00

After going through every online setting, I stumbled across a way to export/download your calendars.

First, go to the settings icon in the top right corner and select "options" from the drop down menu.

Next, make sure the drop down menu under "calendar" is opened.

Select, "Publish calendar."

Select the calendar you want to export.  Then decide how much calendar info you want to download.  Select "Create."  This will give you two options, HTML or ICS.  If you want to download the calendar, click on the ICS link.  This will open up another window in your browser and on you computer prompting you to save the file.

Select "Save" and the calendar should download to your computer.  You can upload or import it after that.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

11 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-12-08T21:42:22+00:00

    Hi Xarcell,

    As of the moment, Outlook.com doesn't have the "export" feature.

    You can however, share or publish your calendar. check Share your calendar in Outlook.com.

    Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

    Best regards.

    Really??  See Fish167 reply of 10/26/16  That is exactly how to do it. Microsoft...get some real tech help here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-11-10T19:24:05+00:00

    Unfortunately, there appears to be no way at the moment to export calendar data from outlook.com since the publish option does not work.  I have managed to connect my Outlook to Outlook.com and then manually copied all the calendar entries to my own outlook.  This method is a bit slow but at least i have the information on my own machine now for offline use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-11-10T15:02:30+00:00

    How do I export more than 3 months' worth of calendar entries?  I need a year's worth of data.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-26T17:53:26+00:00

    Thank you for your advice, however, i have tried this method but it produces an error message.  I have tried on all three of my machines using Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge, researching the issue revealed a large amount of people with the same problem and Microsoft are unable to offer a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments