How do I find the Private Message in this forum?

Anonymous
2013-10-31T15:20:32+00:00

I was asked some details in a Private Message by a Moderator of this forum. Why do I have to provide them in private? Where do I find this Private Message?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-10-31T15:35:43+00:00

The Private Message is necessary to protect information about your account. Only authorized moderators will have access to it. 

When a Private Message is posted to you, you gonna receive an e-mail as the image below:

Click on Sign in to view your private message.

On Microsoft Community page, you will see your post. Above it, please click on the option Private Message, as shown below:

The Private Message will be open, and you will be able to answer the questions asked by the moderator, attach files (if requested), and click on Submit. The private message area has the following format:

Was this answer helpful?

6 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful