Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Worked for me thanks. I was able to easily find the unread chat after I separated as you mentioned.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just switched to the new teams that combines chat messages and teams messages. The bubble is displaying a count of unread messages, but when I filter to only show the unread messages nothing is displayed and it says I'm all caught up. Scrolling also doesn't reveal any unread messages.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Worked for me thanks. I was able to easily find the unread chat after I separated as you mentioned.