Removing multiple team members at one time

Anonymous
2020-12-01T02:33:22+00:00

Can I remove multiple members from a Team at once rather than one member at a time?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Teams and channels | Manage a team or channel

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-01T02:39:05+00:00

    Hi

    My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor.

    I'm afraid it's still not possible to do so as of the moment, but this is indeed a good suggestion to be considered by the developer team.

    I invite you to submit a feature request or suggestions for improvements to the developer team: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/

    Kind Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-26T19:50:41+00:00

    Hello,

    I've found this enhancement proposal too...

    https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37386211-remove-multiple-members-from-a-team

    There's als a workaround that you can run from powershell, but a bulk removal whould be fine within the Teams user interface...

    Anybody knows if there's something new about it?

    Thanks,

    Fabiano

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-01T02:39:37+00:00

    Disclaimer:

    Please note, this is a peer-to-peer support forum meaning I'm just fellow regular MS Team forum users like you who are trying to help other MS Team forum users with their MS Team issue. So in this case, I'm Non-Microsoft Staff I don't have access to your account nor I'm authorized to do so. I hope we can have a mutual understanding from the beginning to prevent misunderstanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments