Issues Viewing Shared PowerPoint Presentations on Mobile App Teams

Anonymous
2020-04-17T20:20:46+00:00

I have been exploring Teams for work and have run into an issue with viewing shared PPTs on mobile devices using the Teams app.  The device, a laptop, is sharing the PPT, but mobile devices that I have tested, including an Android tablet, Android phone, and iPhone are unable to view the PPT when connected to the meeting via the Teams app.  The android devices do not have this issue if they connect through the chrome web browser, it seems to be an issue with the Teams app specifically.

Are there any solutions to this issue?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

21 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T12:12:38+00:00

    Seeing this issue as well on Android and iOS, across different license types. This is the only thread I have been able to find on this issue though, so maybe it's not that common? I have opened a support request with Microsoft...we'll see where that goes.

    Hi did you het any updtaes?

    According to support team I worked with, a fix was rolled out to the Teams mobile apps August 12th. I'm not sure if the issue was GCC-specific, but the fix they referenced was for GCC only. We are now able to view shared PowerPoint files when joined on a mobile device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-03T14:51:49+00:00

    Hello, need help. I am using MS teams with my professor. Upon displaying his presentation, it did not appear on my desktop/laptop. May I know the problem? and what should I do for me to be able to see his presentation?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-12T14:55:34+00:00

    I am having the same issue as Rebecca. PowerPoint upload has just stopped working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-17T08:22:45+00:00

    Same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-20T10:21:11+00:00

    This was solved in our organization by making sure that the viewing phones/tablets had PowerPoint app installed. Hopefully this would work for others as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments