visual c++ runtime library Expression vulcan_ how to fix?

Anonymous
2020-12-11T05:22:00+00:00

Whenever I restart the computer this error appears to me. What can I do to resolve this?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
_AW_ 69,916 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2020-12-11T06:07:17+00:00

What Adobe software do you have installed? Vulcanadapter.cc the cc is Creative Cloud.

You can try uninstalling the Adobe CC software and restarting, then reinstall it.

If that doesn't work try running the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

7 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-07T04:22:45+00:00

    Very informative! Thank you for the help! I followed the steps and it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-27T10:15:46+00:00

    what to do i have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-18T13:12:00+00:00

    Hi Kevin,

    I encountered this issue when I uninstalled creative cloud.  I performed the clean boot and it worked!!!   thanks a lot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments