Here are screenshots:
Problem with voice packages
Hello,
Im struggling with installing voice recognition. I've installed English(United States) package with speech etc.
However my Installed voice packages shows 0mb
Same goes to when I go to Accessibility -> Speech and try to turn Windows Speech Recognition to on I got error "Speech Recognition could not start because language config is not supported"
I've ran sfc check etc. Languages are everywhere se t to Eng(US) and still cant manage to run Speech Recognition which is crucial for me at the moment.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
2 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-03-30T00:00:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-03-30T00:50:49+00:00 Hello I'm Greg, here to help you with this.
Here is how to fix Windows 11 Speech Recognition:
https://www.makeuseof.com/voice-typing-not-work...
https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-speech-r... (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)
https://appuals.com/speech-recognition-setup-do...
(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZWwHUuJPgQ
Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.
____________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.