BlueScreen Error Code 133

Anonymous
2024-06-23T16:24:03+00:00

For the past few days, I've been receiving a bluescreen. I have tried doing a clean install of my Nvidia GPU Drivers, running memory Windows diagnostics, and SFC/Scannow. Here is the error in the reliability history:
Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 133

Parameter 1: 1

Parameter 2: 1e00

Parameter 3: fffff80760f1c340

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_22621

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!osDpcForIsr

Here is the DumpStack.log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zctnRioqANqDJCgIwKMsQnGwSipDsI1-/view?usp=sharing

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

5 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-06-24T11:11:30+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T11:10:55+00:00

    Ok, thank you! I have used DDU but installed the latest driver. I have not attempted to see if installing an older version will fix the crash, so I will see if that fixes it :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-06-24T10:42:55+00:00

    All your minidump file do indicate the Nvidia drivers are causing your PC to crash, there is no other contributory factor listed.

    Completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the Nvidia website to download and install a couple of slightly older versions of the Nvidia driver to try to find a version that is stable on your system.

    A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T10:36:50+00:00

    Thank you for the quick response. Here is a link to all the minidump files on OneDrive minidumps.zip

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-06-23T16:56:35+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    It does seem to be the Nvidia drivers causing your system to crash, please upload any minidump files you have, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments