MY DISPLAY ISSUES

Anonymous
2025-05-29T17:00:18+00:00

I have an HP AMD RYZEN. I accidentally reduced display quality or say text quality on my applications like CHROME or VLC. This text quality is different from other applications like Setting. Now its worrying me please help.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Solamillo Charity 20,375 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-05-29T18:32:08+00:00

Hello there! I am Charity, I'm an Independent Advisor. I'm glad to help you today!

Thank you for the information. May I ask if you have seen any changes after the settings change?

Please also check the steps below.

Right-click on your desktop → Display settings.

Under Scale, make sure it’s set to 100% (Recommended) or whatever is optimal for your screen.

Under Display resolution, choose the Recommended option.

Then, let's check cleartype text.

Press Windows + S, search for "Adjust ClearType text", and open it.

Make sure "Turn on ClearType" is checked.

Follow the steps to calibrate and improve text readability.

Please let me know if you have any more questions, I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Charity


Please note that things might need more than one reply to completely resolve your issue, as it will completely depend on the complexity of the question and the amount of detail that you have provided me.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful