Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
That is the default Windows 11 calendar and notification panels, if you are accidentally pressing the Windows Key + N that may be the cause of that panel opening.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
That is the default Windows 11 calendar and notification panels, if you are accidentally pressing the Windows Key + N that may be the cause of that panel opening.
Thank you so much! Now i will be more alert to avoid the windows button when typing fast. And i know it is windows and not chrome!! Bless you, Dave.
What have you selected in Windows to show there?