Hi everyone, who read this post, similiar to Can't enable "Virtual Machine Platform" feature in Windows 11 Pro 24H2 - Microsoft Community I have a problem about enabling "Virtual Machine Platform" for using Docker because it's required. I'm trying to enable it in "Windows Features", but it's not worked. After I ticked the box "Virtual Machine Platform" and then click OK. It tells me that "Windows couldnt find required files to complete the requested changes". Of course, it's still not enable.
However, my error message in powershell is different from the question in the link above:
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName VirtualMachinePlatform
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : The source files could not be found.
Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.
At line:1 char:1 + Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName VirtualMachinePlat ...
+
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature], COMException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Dism.Commands.EnableWindowsOptionalFeatureCommand