Hi, I’m Cherrelyn, an Independent Advisor I completely understand how concerning this is, especially when it involves a child account and an unknown organizer.Child accounts under 13 cannot leave a Microsoft Family group unless the organizer removes them. If that organizer is unknown to you, it’s possible the account was mistakenly added or compromised.
What You Can Do:
- Submit a Request to Microsoft Family Safety Support
Since regular support couldn’t help, go directly to the Family Safety Escalation Form: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...
-Explain the situation clearly that you don’t know the organizer and need to be removed.
-Use the account in question when submitting.
Use a trusted adult’s Microsoft account (like a parent’s) to fill this out on your behalf if needed.
- Change Your Account Security (Important!)
Just in case your account was added without your knowledge:
-Go to https://account.microsoft.com/security
-Change your password and review recent activity to check for unauthorized access
Let me know if you'd like help drafting your message for the escalation form I’m here for you!
Warm regards,
Cherrelyn