I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared from the device manager.

Anonymous
2021-02-06T16:31:38+00:00

The subject title says it all. For some unknown reason, the bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the task bar and the bluetooth on/off switch has disappeared. So I decided to check the device manager to find out what's going on. Just like any "bluetooth missing" forum question from the internet, the bluetooth option can only be found on the hidden devices section. Apparently my dumb*ss thought I could just simply uninstall every driver and download another one from the internet. I was wrong. The blutooth section disappeared as soon as I uninstalled the last driver.Now there's no more bluetooth on the hidden devices. I tried installing intel bluetooth drivers but it won't show up on device manager. I tried the "scan hardware" thingy and troubleshoots but they don't work either. I tried to reset the pc via media creation but nothing changed. Do I really have reset my pc just do bring back the bluetooth driver? Help would be appreciated.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-07T04:08:59+00:00

    Greetings AngeloMeBoi,

    I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, I am so glad to know that it worked, if you need assistance in the future, feel free to reach us anytime here in the community I will be more than happy to help.

    If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day!"

    Sincerely,

    Carlo T.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-07T01:53:07+00:00

    Thank you so much Carlo! I never knew running the troubleshoot again after reset would work! All drivers are now back on the device manager! You have saved me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-06T17:12:07+00:00

    Good Day AngeloMeBoi,

    My name is Carlo, I'm an Independent Advisor and community member like you.

    I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.

    Here's the steps you can try.

    -Press Windows key + X

    -Go to Settings

    -Click Update and Security

    -Click Troubleshoot then “additional troubleshooter

    -Look for Bluetooth , click it and run the troubleshooter.

    Once done proceed with these steps.

    -Press Windows Key + R

    -Type Services.msc and hit enter

    -Look for "Bluetooth Support Service"

    -Set it to start then Automatic.

    -Press Windows Key + X

    -Go to Device Manager

    -Expand Bluetooth Driver

    -Click on Action and click Scan for Hardware changes

    -Check if the Bluetooth driver will appear

    Restart your computer and try to turn on the Bluetooth and pair your devices.

    If issue persist, let's download the updated driver

    What is the exact model of your computer?

    To check the system model proceed with these steps.

    -Press Windows key + R

    -Type msinfo32 and hit enter.

    -Look for the system model and provide it here.

    I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.

    Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

    Sincerely,

    Carlo T.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments