Microsoft Store can't download/install Minecraft Dungeons

nepvr 20 Reputation points
2025-07-08T20:28:32.92+00:00

Hoping this is the right place for this post, still unfamiliar with the new forum.

Hi, I bought Minecraft Dungeons quite a while ago but have been struggling to get it installed again after wiping my system and reinstalling Windows.

Every time I start the launcher and go to the Minecraft Dungeons tab, it just gives me a generic error saying "Error - See Microsoft Store Library"

Checking the library it just gives another generic error saying "Something happened on our end".

I have both the launcher and java version of Minecraft installed, had 0 issues with those. At first I thought it could be a disk space issue since I only have 39 GB left on my C drive, so I changed the install location to a different drive with over 100 GB of free space. Still no luck.

I've looked online and tried many "fixes" but nothing seems to work. I've tried to sign out and reset both the Microsoft Store app and Xbox App, resetting the store cache using ''wsreset'', I've tried reinstalling the launcher, also tried changing the install location to 3 different drives.

I'm out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
John DeV 170.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-07-08T21:18:39.3766667+00:00

Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Please let me know if you have tried the methods below.

  • If you have a third-party VPN or Antivirus installed, please try to temporarily uninstall it then check if the issue persists.
  • Please try changing your Region to United States
  • Please try signing out your Microsoft Account from the Microsoft Store then sign-in again
  • Check the Microsoft Store Install Service Press the Windows Key + S and type in services.msc. Find the Microsoft Store Install Service and double click, If the status is Running, right click it then select Restart If disabled, change it to Automatic, click Start and click OK.

I look forward to receiving your update and I'm willing to collaborate with you till we resolve the issue. Do keep me informed.

Kind regards,

John DeV

Independent Advisor

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.