Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Anonymous
2020-07-29T20:58:08+00:00

Hi 

I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomly

in event viewer the event was as stated 

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. 

Kernel-Power 41 

Event viewer also tells me the reason as well

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance Kernel-Power 172

- System
- Provider <br> --- --- <br><br><br><br> [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power <br> --- --- --- --- --- <br><br><br><br><br> [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} <br> --- --- --- --- ---
EventID 172 <br> --- --- ---
Version 0 <br> --- --- ---
Level 4 <br> --- --- ---
Task 203 <br> --- --- ---
Opcode 0 <br> --- --- ---
Keywords 0x8000000000000404 <br> --- --- ---
- TimeCreated <br> --- --- <br><br><br><br> [ SystemTime] 2020-07-29T20:03:54.468131200Z <br> --- --- --- --- ---
EventRecordID 33894 <br> --- --- ---
Correlation <br> --- ---
- Execution <br> --- --- <br><br><br><br> [ ProcessID] 4 <br> --- --- --- --- --- <br><br><br><br><br> [ ThreadID] 376 <br> --- --- --- --- ---
Channel System <br> --- --- ---
Computer DESKTOP-C7QVPLP <br> --- --- ---
- Security <br> --- --- <br><br><br><br> [ UserID] S-1-5-18 <br> --- --- --- --- ---
- EventData
State 2
Reason 6

I am hoping I have given enough information and look forward to a reply 

many thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

7 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-30T00:49:41+00:00

    Hi again William

    I am trying to update to the latest BIOS update and am unable to due to missing ATK drivers

    I am using Winflash and am unable to open it due to missing drivers  "ATK drivers do not exist, please reinstall drivers" 

    I have tried to reinstall it seems the system is not picking it up

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-30T14:36:43+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments