I want this subscription cancelled immediately. Set up by my grandson. I have advised you of this previously

Anonymous
2024-02-06T11:11:35+00:00

Cancel my subscription. Now.

**********@hotmail.com

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor more information on how you can protect your privacy.***"

Microsoft Edge | Speed and responsiveness | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

8 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T14:44:31+00:00

    Microsoft Community consists of your fellow Microsoft customers who try to help each other use Microsoft products, as well as hired contractors who are paid to answer questions. This is not Microsoft Support and there's no one from Microsoft here. Microsoft doesn't read these forums.

    As a result, no one here knows what subscription you're referring to, and nobody has the ability to cancel a subscription for you.

    If you feel that a fraudulent charge has been placed on your account, call your bank immediately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T08:48:40+00:00

    I do not want a refund, I just want the monthly payment cancelled.

    I have not Purchased anything

    Regards

    Kevin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T05:51:44+00:00

    Hello kevin james3,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

    I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing problems canceling your subscription, I understand how you feel and it would bother me too if it was me who couldn't cancel my subscription without problems.

    From your description, it appears that you contacted a salesperson to try to cancel your subscription prior to this, correct?

    As this is a community forum, in order to protect the privacy of user information, please contact an online agent for one-on-one assistance in the following ways. In order to locate the problem, contacting an online agent will require some steps, please refer to the following steps:

    1. in Returning items you bought from Microsoft for exchange or refund click start
    2. Type "refund" at ---- and click "Get Help" --- Click Log In and Contact Support at the bottom of the page.
    3. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    4. Select "Microsoft 365 and Office Options", "Manage My Subscription".
    5. Click Chat with a Support Agent.

    Alternatively, you can contact Sales Support directly for help and support:

    Get the status of your return and refund - Microsoft Support

    We wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue and wish you all the best!

    Best Regards ,

    Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments