I want this subscription cancelled immediately. Set up by my grandson. I have advised you of this previously

Anonymous
2024-02-06T11:11:35+00:00

Cancel my subscription. Now.

**********@hotmail.com

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor more information on how you can protect your privacy.***"

Microsoft Edge | Speed and responsiveness | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

8 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T14:25:45+00:00

    Hello kevin james3,

    Thank you for your reply.

    I understand how you feel, I'm sorry the community team don't have access to refunds, perhaps you couldcall sales and ask if they can do it for you!

     

    Best Regards ,

    Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-08T06:20:31+00:00

    I am absolutely sick of this.

    Get someone to cancel what I don't want

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-08T06:15:17+00:00

    I do not want to go throughall this rubbish .

    Just CANCEL the drawing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments