Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Recently, I updated Edge. I use to annotate on PDF using my mouse on Mac. It works very well until Edge updated. The annotate will disappear at the moment I finish drawing a line or any drawing. Can anyone help to fix it? Thanks
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Ting.
I'm Jen. I'm an independent advisor and would happily help you figure this out.
I suggest checking if there's an extension or other tabs that may be causing the issue. Try closing other tabs and disabling the browser extension and see if it helps.
If not, clear the Microsoft Edge cache, cookies, and site data then restart your browser. You can also try resetting Microsoft Edge by clicking on Settings > Reset settings > Restore settings to their default values > Reset.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-e...
Let me know how it went.
Kind regards.
Thank you for your promptly reply. I does not install any extension. I also try reset the setting, uninstall and reinstall Edge. But none of them work. I really need to use the annotate. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. It looks like a bug brought by the last update. In this case, I would suggest submitting feedback using the link below or in Microsoft Edge, click Help & feedback > Send feedback.
I have the same problem. The bug exists in the Stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds of Edge currently.
I've just realized I think this might be a result of the recent macOS 14.3 update, for whatever that's worth.