Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It seems I cannot use the draw feature on pdf anymore on my mac using edge.
Its strange because it used to work perfectly a few months ago, and the draw feature still appears on the tool bar. However, when I draw a line I can see it but it just don't stay there, it disappears once I finish drawing. What kind of bug is that? Please help.
Monte
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue. I can't annotate or draw on pdf's because the drawing I make instantly disappears, it's not persistent, and it doesn't stay there. Only highlights to actual text stay in place.
same here!!!!!!
Still having this same issue as of today (Thursday, February 15, 2024)!
This needs to be fixed. Does anyone have a workaround?
i too have this problem in ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS, dell inspiron 7580 16GB, 18/fev.. someone fixes this problem?