Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It seems I cannot use the draw feature on pdf anymore on my mac using edge.
Its strange because it used to work perfectly a few months ago, and the draw feature still appears on the tool bar. However, when I draw a line I can see it but it just don't stay there, it disappears once I finish drawing. What kind of bug is that? Please help.
Monte
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I recently updated my OS and I'm also having this problem, do you know if the issue has been resolved? the drawing function was working a week ago
Dear J,if you need more help don't hesitate to post here.
Thanks see you soon!
Oh ok I will keep checking and updating. Please let me know if you get news from their side.
Hello J,my name is Luiz Cruz independent consultant and I'm here to help you.
I understand that the PDF drawing feature is not working in Edge.
Many users have reported this problem in the current version of Edge and most likely the development team is already working on it.
For now I suggest you use another application to edit/view PDF files.
Hope this helps, see you soon!