Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I can't access any web pages, and some applications that use internet are also not connecting. But the troubleshooter doesn't detect problems.
What could it be?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
I suggest doing the following:
Reset the network settings as instructed below:
Note: The PC will need to be restarted.
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
If the problem persists, let me know, and I will provide another method. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
After step 3 and restarting the pc I got notifications on Whatsapp and I saw it connected to the internet. Whatsapp was not connecting before.
I did not do the other steps, but if the problem happens again i will.
Thanks
The procedure I suggested will not delete your favorites.
This procedure will only reset your device's network settings, nothing else.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Thanks for the reply.
I have one question.
If I do these steps will I lose my favorites in Edge?