“Expand Article” missing in mobile browser

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:48:37+00:00

Only the “read on app” option is available on my mobile browser for msn.com. Why did the “expand article “ option disappear?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

7 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T11:38:46+00:00

    I did post feedback on that manner. What’s most important is that I get a reply. Will they reply to the feedback? Usually feedback isn’t something that gets a reply. If not, do you know who contact to get a reply?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T09:55:39+00:00

    Hello Matt M5

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    It sounds like your msn.com interface has changed. Some keys disappeared. Maybe the design has been revised.

    Since this forum focuses on providing solutions to common user usage problems. The problem with msn.com goes beyond support.

    I recommend you provide feedback.

    In the upper right corner of MSN.com. Click the Settings button. Then click Feedback.

    If there is anything not clear or I can't understand your problem, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Best Regards

    Patch - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments