Issues with msn.com news feed articles not opening on Ipad.

Anonymous
2023-08-19T22:05:22+00:00

Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

37 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-20T03:27:19+00:00

    Tried this and nothing changed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-20T01:40:28+00:00

    Hi, Kathleen.

    I'm Jen. I'm an independent advisor and would happily help you figure this out.

    Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies and site data to see if it will help? If not, try using incognito/private browsing and check if the MSN news feed will load correctly.

    Feel free to share how it went.

    Kind regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments