Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Honestly, I don't know. I have reported it to them several times and received no response. I am sure others have also reported this issue so hopefully MSN will fix this problem.
Is Microsoft even aware that this is an issue? I can access msn news feed headlines from my phone but not my iPad and it’s beyond frustrating! How do we get some help with this?
I appreciate your update. Apologies that the issue still persists. Unfortunately, I have already run out of ideas. But no worries, let's wait for the others who might be able to share additional help.
Kind regards.
Same happening here. Both Safari and Firefox on my ipad, just the top news feed links. The lower ones work.
Just started a couple weeks ago at the most.
This issue seemed to have occurred last week after the latest Apple IOS update. Microsoft needs to address this issue because it is at your end. No amount of deleting and reloading will fix this issue until Microsoft addressed what I suspect is a compatibility issue with the latest Apple update.