Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Last week I could no longer open the articles on the msn.com homepage news feed on my iPad 9. I do have the latest update 16.6. I haven’t changed any privacy settings and have cleared history. I have not installed Microsoft Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I did not do a thing. It just started working about one hour ago. I think enough folks complained and MSN finally fixed the problem.
It just started working.
Mine too. I guess we got their attention at MSN, and they fixed whatever was wrong. I figured if enough of us complained they would fix the issue.
Did you do anything or did it just start working?
Mine too!! Good job squeaky wheels!!