Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there
Microsoft tabs are not working on my tablet I have xiaomi pad pro s6
The whole bar is not working I cannot switch tabs I cannot remove tabs cannot add a new tab I cannot do anything with this bar it's totally disabled
See the image below please
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
I have not heard back from you in 96 hours. If you need further help at this point, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns.
Best Regards,
Sheng G. - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Hello,
I have not received the message from you yet. If there is anything more that I can do for you or if anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Best Regards,
Sheng G. - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Hello Amran Al-Kerata,
Thanks for reaching out here in the Microsoft Answers Community.
Based on the description, it is possible that the Edge browser has been stuck. Usually such stucking is caused by the aggressive power-saving features from the customized Android system.
You can try rebooting the smartphone first, which closes and restarts the applications. See whether the issue persists.
We look forward to your response.
Best Regards,
Sheng G. - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist