Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Lately I've noticed there's a bug in the Android app where it keeps displaying the desktop site of most sites I go to. This includes Bing search, and sites I click on from search results.
I double checked my Edge settings and I have it set to show Mobile sites by default.
I'm on Android v13, and I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Fold4. Edge is version 112.0.1722.59 (beta). Here is a link to a screen recording (it wouldn't let me upload a video): https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nQLrxhMdOXpBEkWQw9GEHsH41TDkah7/view?usp=drivesdk
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found a similar post from someone else on the Edge Insiders site: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/edge-for-android-keeps-going-to-desktop-mode/td-p/3813163
I'll follow the conversation there if that's better.
Is the issue also happening on the official/general release of Edge?
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsof...
Regards,
Paul R.
I'll try the stable release and get back to you.
Good day DorkKnight, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. Is the issue also happening on the official/general release of Edge? In this case, you will need to send a feedback to the team that is working on Edge for them to check on this issue and you can tap the 3 dots > Help and feedback or report it via the link below as well.
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsof...
Regards,
Paul R.