Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
As per title, i found out that google "People Also Ask" cannot expand when "Dark mode for all webpage" option is enabled.
I have tested and its 100% reproduce able on my Microsoft edge for IPhone.
IPhone 13 Pro
IOS 16.6.1
Edge version 116.0.1938.79
Thanks.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello, XIII_Catz
Thanks for raising your issues about "Dark Mode For All" in this Community.
I understand your issue. It seems that the "People Also Ask" feature on Google cannot expand when the "Dark Mode for All Webpage" option is enabled on your Microsoft Edge for iPhone. After testing, we can reproduce this problem. This seems to be a specific issue with the interaction between Google's "People Also Ask" feature and the "Dark Mode for All Webpage" option in Microsoft Edge.
I would recommend reporting this issue to Microsoft via their feedback tool in the Edge browser, so they can investigate and potentially provide a fix in a future update. In Microsoft Edge for iOS, Tap on the three dots menu at the bottom center -> Swipe up to extend the menu and tap on Send feedback -> Fill out the form and then tap on the Send button.
In the meantime, you might want to disable the "Dark Mode for All Webpage" option when using the "People Also Ask" feature on Google as a workaround.
I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.
Best regards,
Chandy |Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I have submitted a feedback thru Edge. Is there any other ways to reach out microsoft team other than submitting thru the feedback form?
Thanks.
Hi, XIII_Catz
Sending feedback in Edge for iOS seems to be a one-way way of communicating with the internal team. In addition, the development team has also set up a communication channel on Github. You can click the link below to view, as shown in the picture:
I have been trying to understand for a while now why this bug was happening to me, and this post finally helped me understand how to at least workaround the bug, so a big thanks for that! Would like to know when this is fixed, until then, guess I will have to leave that option off. 😢