Tab Issues Edge v. 123.0.2420.90 on iPadOS

Anonymous
2024-04-12T13:08:11+00:00

When I launch Edge there is no tab at the top, just a + button to create a new tab.

If I tap the + button, it creates a new tab, but if I go to a website on the new tab, it still displays "New Tab" on the tab instead of the website's name.

To the left of that tab, I see the Favicon for the website I went to, but it's a black space and tapping on it does nothing.

If I tap the "New Tab" tab it displays Edge's default new tab page with the name of the website I went to.

I deleted and reinstalled the app, but that didn't fix the issue.

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

21 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. paulr0511 49,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-04-12T14:50:48+00:00

    Good day KevinWehner, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I have checked and tried replicating this on my end with an iPad 6th generation on iPadOS 17.4.1 and has Edge on version 123.0.2420.90 and I have not seen the same. Have you tried restarting the device and see how it goes?

    Regards,

    Paul R.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments