Tab Issues Edge v. 123.0.2420.90 on iPadOS

Anonymous
2024-04-12T13:08:11+00:00

When I launch Edge there is no tab at the top, just a + button to create a new tab.

If I tap the + button, it creates a new tab, but if I go to a website on the new tab, it still displays "New Tab" on the tab instead of the website's name.

To the left of that tab, I see the Favicon for the website I went to, but it's a black space and tapping on it does nothing.

If I tap the "New Tab" tab it displays Edge's default new tab page with the name of the website I went to.

I deleted and reinstalled the app, but that didn't fix the issue.

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

21 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-19T11:16:21+00:00

    Same thing is happening to me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T23:32:50+00:00

    Yes, all better.

    Love my Edge!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T12:07:20+00:00

    Same here. Active tab in light mode is black. Cannot see text unless switched to dar mode. Only happened since the last Edge update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T09:22:50+00:00

    Yeah that works but light mode still doesn’t work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T22:21:13+00:00

    I’m seeing it too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments