Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
Is there any way I can view my saved passwords from Microsoft Edge for Android? I know how to view it from PC but I can't figure out how to do it from my phone. There seems to be no option to view password from my Android phone's Microsoft Edge app.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There seems to be no option to view password from my Android phone's Microsoft Edge app.
This may vary with Edge version and even Android version. On my Samsung S7 with Android 8 and Edge 99.0.1139.0, these are the steps to view a stored and synced password:
YMMV, of course.
Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
Unfortunately there is not this feature available in the Android version of Edge, only the desktop version.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Elise
Thanks. It solved my issue. Appreciate your help.