Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have started using Edge on my Mac today and I have noticed when navigating back/forward using touchpad there is a certain delay before the navigation actually happens. It is very annoying and makes you browse the web slower.
I have recorded a video which illustrates the issue I am having, first you can see how slowly Edge does the navigation, and then you can see how quickly Chrome does the same thing
https://monosnap.com/file/7tXMbt4EL7A2lmAgK0SOaNbv2OH5n0
This only happens when using the touchpad to swipe back/forward, using keyboard shortcuts or pressing the back button with mouse provides instant navigation, as it should always be.
Is there any way to reduce or completely remove this lag?
Thanks!
Improving performance and responsiveness of Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why the issue still happening after one year when the thread is opened.
It seem's like doe'snt have fix this issue.
Can confirm this is still happening. It's insanely annoying...almost enough to make me forget about my f*** Google mindset and go back to Chrome.
Similar with me. Sometimes it works other times it reverts back to the delay swiping
Hi, thanks for reaching out to the Community. Let me find someone who can address your question.