Tools in Microsoft Advertising for creating, editing, and optimizing ad campaigns
Good morning Russ Guts,
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Advertising Community Forum! My name is Marcel and I will be assisting you with this query.
I understand that campaigns that you have paused were enabled again.
Many times this happens as a result of the Google Import Tool. When setting up a Google Import, a schedule is created as well, then the Microsoft Advertising Account continues to pull in information from the Google Ads account. This would also apply to the status of the account, such as moving from Paused to Enabled. You can find the schedule by clicking on “Import” at the top of the Microsoft Advertising Web interface, then clicking on “Import schedule & history”. There is more information on this at this link: What gets imported from Google Ads (microsoft.com)
I will send you a private message so that I can continue to support you with more account related information.
I hope that you have a great day further!
Kind regards,
Marcel | Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689