Old Ad Campaign Unpaused

Anonymous
2023-11-13T12:12:28+00:00

This is for a client from last year. I haven’t even logged into Microsoft Ads since then. All of a sudden I’m being billed for ads running.

Microsoft Advertising | Manage ads | Manage campaigns

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-14T11:34:18+00:00

    Hi alsoto007 alsoto007,


    Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Advertising Community Forum!

    I understand that your previous ad campaign has been reactivated without any recent actions on your part and I'm here to assist you in exploring how this occurred. To provide a more personalized assistance, I've sent you a private message seeking additional information. Your prompt response will help me investigate this further.

    Best regards,

    Casper| Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments