How can I bulk upload company names under Target?

Anonymous
2025-02-21T18:34:36+00:00

Hi there,

I recently learned that we can target specific company names and adjust bids accordingly, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to bulk upload them. I’m using the latest version of Microsoft Ads Editor, but I don’t see an option for this under "Keywords and Targeting."

Manually adding them one by one would be too time-consuming. Does anyone know a workaround or the correct way to do this?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Microsoft Advertising | Customer tools | Microsoft Advertising Editor

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T21:33:38+00:00

    Hi Anna GG,

    Thank you for using our Microsoft Advertising Community Forum! My name is John, and I will be assisting you with this query.

    I'll provide one of the options that you can utilize using the Microsoft Advertising Editor.

    Once you open your account on the Microsoft Advertising Editor look for keywords and targeting from the bottom left part then expand it.

    Image

    Select companies

     Image

    Add company to target then select the campaign(s) or adgroup(s) that you would like to associate from the targeting

    Image

    You can search and select multiple companies (Up to 1000) from the small checkbox on the left. You can also export these lists of companies to get the profile ID (Used for making multiple changes, if you have your own list of specific companies)

    Image

    Post your changes once you finalize the company targets. Make sure to double check everything before clicking “Post” as this will apply all the changes that you did from the Microsoft Advertising Editor to your live account.

    Image

    Note: If you already have a list of companies, you can use the multiple changes instead.

    For the detailed instructions, kindly respond to my private message for further assistance.

    I hope the information provided here will at least partly answer your question.  If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for support. You are more than welcome to respond here as well!

    You may also contact our support team at 1-800-518-5689 between Mon—Fri: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT. Our English Chat Support is now open 24x7! for accurate response.

    Regards, 

    John Mark| Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments