How can I bulk upload company names under Target?

Anonymous
2025-02-21T18:34:36+00:00

Hi there,

I recently learned that we can target specific company names and adjust bids accordingly, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to bulk upload them. I’m using the latest version of Microsoft Ads Editor, but I don’t see an option for this under "Keywords and Targeting."

Manually adding them one by one would be too time-consuming. Does anyone know a workaround or the correct way to do this?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Microsoft Advertising | Customer tools | Microsoft Advertising Editor

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-06T11:19:09+00:00

    Hi John,

    I'm having the same issues here, is there a solution you can share?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T21:37:47+00:00

    Just replied to you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T21:22:06+00:00

    Hi Anna

    Thank you for responding back.

    I will need to check some information on your account. I sent you a private message. Please go to your profile to view private messages.

    Regards, 

    John Mark| Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T16:31:03+00:00

    Hi John,

    Thanks for your response. For some reason I don't see that as an option in my ads editor, please see below screenshot. And I'm using version 11.31.19438. I think this is the most recent version correct?

    Please advice what should I do next. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments