how to get the review stars in bing.com searches for product ads?

Anonymous
2022-03-07T19:06:35+00:00

I want to add my customer star reviews on bing ads. How can I add this?

Microsoft Advertising | Microsoft Merchant Center | Store management

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

8 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-03-09T15:36:17+00:00

    Hi @MahmudurRahman3!

    Thank you for reaching back out!

    I understand that the goal is to have product reviews shown for your product ads. This option is available through our automated extensions as highlighted here.

    I did want to note that while Product Ratings may be eligible to serve, they are not guaranteed to always serve. If you would like more information on the factors that influence the presence of these ratings, please visit this help article.

    If you have any further questions, please do let me know so that I may provide more assistance.

    Thank you,

    Tatiana | Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-09T09:23:59+00:00

    all the reviews are from reviews.io!! How can I add them to my product ads? Please give me a proper solution!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-08T18:38:42+00:00

    Hi @MahmudurRahman3!

    Thank you for reaching out to us!

    I understand that you would like to add your customer’s positive reviews about your website.

    You are welcome to do so as long as the reviews are from a reputable third-party source; you may paraphrase or use direct quotes from the said source with a review extension. For more information on setting up a review extension, you may click here. Please do take note that these reviews must also align with our ad extension policies.

    If you have any further questions, please do let me know so that I may provide more assistance.

    Thank you,

    Tatiana | Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments