Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
hello i have same problem today,could you please check how and how to solve
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Starting earlier today my outlook has started to error out on every browser (even ones which I have never accessed it one, so not a cached file or cookie issue). I have tried edge, safari and chrome.
I keep getting the following error on every browser. Clicking the "Refresh application" doesn't help.
I am still able to send and receive emails through the phone app.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
hello i have same problem today,could you please check how and how to solve
Looks like the issue has fixed itself this morning. Able to access on the web on all browsers. Issue was clearly not cache related since I attempted to accesses in various different browsers, OS's and computers and all of them had the issue.
Hi @Steve N,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A Forum!
Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing the issue you're experiencing with Outlook Web. I completely understand how frustrating this must be, especially when you're trying to stay productive and I truly appreciate your patience as we work through this together.
To help us better understand and resolve the issue, I recommend you may kindly try the following steps:
If the issue persists after trying these steps, please feel free to share any error messages or screenshots you encounter. I’ll be more than happy to investigate further.
Thanks again for your time and cooperation. I’m here to support you every step of the way, and I look forward to helping you get this resolved quickly.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.