Outlook online erroring out on every browser with unhandled rejection error

Steve N 10 Reputation points
2025-06-24T02:14:28.47+00:00

Starting earlier today my outlook has started to error out on every browser (even ones which I have never accessed it one, so not a cached file or cookie issue). I have tried edge, safari and chrome.

I keep getting the following error on every browser. Clicking the "Refresh application" doesn't help.

I am still able to send and receive emails through the phone app.

User's image

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Steve N 10 Reputation points
    2025-06-24T12:56:16.34+00:00

    Looks like the issue has fixed itself this morning. Able to access on the web on all browsers. Issue was clearly not cache related since I attempted to accesses in various different browsers, OS's and computers and all of them had the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
  2. filter liquid 0 Reputation points
    2025-07-10T06:25:02.3233333+00:00

    hello i have same problem today,could you please check how and how to solve 1752128474052

    Was this answer helpful?

  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-24T05:44:22.6566667+00:00

    Hi @Steve N,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A Forum!

    Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing the issue you're experiencing with Outlook Web. I completely understand how frustrating this must be, especially when you're trying to stay productive and I truly appreciate your patience as we work through this together. 

    To help us better understand and resolve the issue, I recommend you may kindly try the following steps:

    1. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies: Sometimes, stored data can interfere with how Outlook Web loads or authenticates. 
    2. Try accessing Outlook Web in an incognito/private browser window: This helps rule out any browser extensions or cached sessions that might be causing the problem. 
    3. Double-check whether your account is a personal or business account: This distinction is important, as it affects how access and permissions are handled. 
    4. If possible, try signing in using new Outlook app for Windows: This can help determine whether the issue is specific to the classic web interface. 

    If the issue persists after trying these steps, please feel free to share any error messages or screenshots you encounter. I’ll be more than happy to investigate further. 

    Thanks again for your time and cooperation. I’m here to support you every step of the way, and I look forward to helping you get this resolved quickly. 


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".      

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?