An Azure service that provides a cloud content delivery network with threat protection.
Hi @Sleiman Bassim
If the nslookup resolving public address, it seems like DNS issue Ensure that the correct virtual network, where your private endpoint is configured, is linked to the private DNS zone. This will ensure that DNS resolution from the VNet will resolve the private endpoint correctly.
Make sure the Azure Front Door configuration has the origin type set to Private Link and Azure Front Door resolves DNS names using public DNS. To ensure AFD can resolve the DNS correctly through the private endpoint, you need to enable Private Link for your AFD to resolve the DNS name privately.
I tested the same in my lab environment, and it worked as expected.
container app ingress settings
ADF origin Settings
Container app Environment settings
Note: Make sure to approve the private link origin request in the environment settings to provide access to AFD
Private endpoint connection
If you create a private endpoint in the container app environment, you will receive an additional endpoint request from AFD origin that needs to be approved in order to allow access from the AFD endpoint.
Nslookup result from same Vnet
After configuring all the settings, when I try to access the container app using the AFD endpoint, I am able to access it as shown below.
Reference: Create a private link to an Azure Container App with Azure Front Door
I hope this is helpful! Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.
I really appreciate your feedback. It’s valuable to us. Please click Accept Answer on this post to assist other community members facing similar issues in finding the correct solution.