How do I get a hold of a real person to ask questions about my non-profit billing? We have credits but they are not being applied to the bill. I am being charged every month.

Jacquelyn Hébert 20 Reputation points
2025-03-11T15:58:25.74+00:00

How do I get a hold of a real person to ask questions about my non-profit billing? We have credits but they are not being applied to the bill. I am being charged every month.

Azure
Azure

A cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.

0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Vinodh247-1375 44,721 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-03-11T16:01:24.96+00:00

BILLING RELATED QUERY

You can reach out Azure billing and subscription management team by creating a billing support request. Billing support request via Azure portal is free for all Azure customers and doesn't require a paid support plan. Please select 'Billing' under 'issue type' while creating the support request.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/support/create-ticket

Please feel free to click the 'Upvote' (Thumbs-up) button and 'Accept as Answer'. This helps the community by allowing others with similar queries to easily find the solution.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.