Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Post/ask in the Power Apps community:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
when trying to build a power app i can see no way to change the date format from mm/dd/yy to dd/mm/yy? what am i missing?
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Post/ask in the Power Apps community:
Hello,
The above answer was successful for me in my Dataverse canvas app. I had one follow-on error on the Card - Update Properties, after deleting the Hours and Minutes boxes after the date. I still want the Date Picker, with only the date only. Please advise.
Hi Ashley.singapore,
Thank you for reaching out to us on the Microsoft Q&A forum.
I tested the date format change on my end, and it worked successfully. I’ve attached screenshots to demonstrate how I applied the formula Text(DatePicker1.SelectedDate, "dd/mm/yyyy") in Power Apps, which converts the selected date to display in the day/month/year format.
If you are still facing any issue, please let us know in the comments and where you are encountering this error along with the screenshot for reference. We are glad to help you.
Please don’t forget to Accept Answer and Yes for "was this answer helpful" wherever the information provided helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.
Thank you.