Open Settings.
Select Accounts, and then Sign-in options.
Under the Privacy section, unselect the Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart option.
Repeat the steps on all the accounts on your computer.
Shut down anyway issue in Windows 10
Hi,
I created two user accounts A and B in Windows 10.
In last login, account B was signed in and system was shut down successfully.
Now account A is signed in. When I shut down the system, it says,
In another case, when I sign out one account and sign in another account.
While shutting down, I frequently see same message.
Please let me know, how to resolve this issue?
With Regards
NndnG
Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
2 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
S.Sengupta 32,626 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2020-12-05T14:45:43.34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-12-01T02:33:17.067+00:00 Hi,
Please check out this following link for possible cause and solutions:
https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-someone-else-is-using-this-pc-error-on-windows/Please note: Information posted in the given link is hosted by a third party. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy and effectiveness of information
Best regards.
**
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.