Cannot create Bing search v7 resource. bing resources are suspended?

pol 20 Reputation points
2024-03-16T10:15:22.2033333+00:00

I have the same issue as this post:

https://video2.skills-academy.com/en-us/answers/questions/1612291/bing-search-v7-status-shows-failed-with-message-bi

I get an internal server error with:

"status": "Failed",
    "error": {
        "code": "Suspended",
        "message": "Bing resources are suspended for the subscription"
    }
Bing | Bing Search APIs | Bing Image Search API

Answer accepted by question author
navba-MSFT 27,625 Reputation points Microsoft Employee Moderator
2024-03-24T04:34:50.93+00:00

@pol Apologies for the late reply. I appreciate your patience on this.

We have unblocked your subscription id 7fb6XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXX-XXXXXX191787 . You should now be able to create the Bing resource.

**

Please do not forget to "Accept the answer” and “up-vote” wherever the information provided helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.