You can begin the upgrade here.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
--please don't forget to close up the thread here by marking answer if the reply is helpful--
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
I have a hp pavillon gaming 15 and the problem is that when I checked for minimum specification for window 11 it says that my laptop supports it but when I go to the updates in the settings it doesn't give me any update to do. I also checked the windows 11 download assistant and when the 3steps finished it says that it can't upgrade.
So is there any other way to update my windows or I just wait some weeks and it automatically upgrade.
Thank you!
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You can begin the upgrade here.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
--please don't forget to close up the thread here by marking answer if the reply is helpful--
Hello
There are a few possible reasons why your laptop might not be able to upgrade, even if it meets the minimum system requirements. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
Best Regards,
Hania Lian