how to update to windows 11

Fares Ait Mihoub 0 Reputation points
2023-10-26T17:15:25.4066667+00:00

Hi

I have a hp pavillon gaming 15 and the problem is that when I checked for minimum specification for window 11 it says that my laptop supports it but when I go to the updates in the settings it doesn't give me any update to do. I also checked the windows 11 download assistant and when the 3steps finished it says that it can't upgrade.

So is there any other way to update my windows or I just wait some weeks and it automatically upgrade.

Thank you!

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-27T07:32:57.3633333+00:00

    Hello

    There are a few possible reasons why your laptop might not be able to upgrade, even if it meets the minimum system requirements. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

    • Make sure your laptop has the latest BIOS and firmware updates from HP. You can check for updates on the HP Support Assistant app or on the HP website.
    • Make sure your laptop has enough free disk space to download and install Windows 11. You need at least 64 GB of free space.
    • Make sure your laptop is connected to a stable internet connection and a power source during the upgrade process.
    • Try running the Windows 11 Installation Assistant again and see if it works.

    Best Regards,

    Hania Lian

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-26T17:21:28.7933333+00:00

    You can begin the upgrade here.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11

    --please don't forget to close up the thread here by marking answer if the reply is helpful--

    Was this answer helpful?