Developing and testing features or extensions for Microsoft Edge
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Everyone :)
Am having an issue with Workspace on Edge running on Version 116.0.1938.62 (Official build) (64-bit).
workspaces show the error when accessing them:"Error enable to load"
honestly couldn't understand what I need to do.Any help is highly appreciated because the tabs I moved to workspaces are quite important for me to access.
Developing and testing features or extensions for Microsoft Edge
I have had the similar problem to you, and my solution is to go to the folder /onedrive/apps/Microsoft Edge/Edge Workspaces/, and delete them for these configs of workspaces are always stored in your own onedrive. Also, deleting all of them is to make sure you would've remove the error.
I am one of the unfortunates that nothing worked, not even the submit feedback. So I vibe coded the below project, you just run it within the OneDrive folder with your workspaces and produces a xlsx file with the tab and favorite urls from the .edge files
I reported this error a couple of weeks ago with the feedback button in edge. I received an email that a team was working on the issue. Yesterday I got another email stating that the problem will be fixed in one of the next edge versions. Quote:
Good news!! On Feb 26, 2024, you shared with us this feedback: Arbeitsbereiche können teilweise plötzlich nicht mehr geladen werden. Die Arbeitsbereiche müssen[…]> We want to let you know that we fixed an issue that's related to this feedback in an upcoming update to Microsoft Edge.
Hi @Yang Hai ,
Here's a possible solution for you: signing out of Microsoft Edge and then signing in again. Let's see whether this works for you.
If this solution does not work for you, please visit edge://workspaces-internals/, and then "Export to JSON". And you'll need to submit the information in the browser to Edge Dev Team via feedback (Alt+Shift+I) with the JSON file attached. Thank you for your understanding!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.
Best Regards,
Shijie Li