Could you tell me how many days should I wait so that I can use gpt-4?

Hiroyuki Kikuchi 70 Reputation points
2023-07-31T07:47:08.1433333+00:00

Although I've done to subscribe to use gpt-4, I've not been able to use gpt-4 yet

How many days should I wait??

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
JimmySalian-2011 45,981 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-07-31T09:06:36.01+00:00

Hi Hiroyuki,

As per Microsoft "Access is currently limited as we navigate high demand, upcoming product improvements, and Microsoft's commitment to responsible AI. For now, we're working with customers with an existing partnership with Microsoft, lower risk use cases, and those committed to incorporating mitigations"

At this moment there is no timelines or info currently that provides a timeline for access approval.

Hope this helps.

JS

==

Please Accept the answer if the information helped you. This will help us and others in the community as well.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.