Bing resources are suspended for the subscription

Jose Ignacio 55 Reputation points
2023-04-29T07:13:50.6966667+00:00

Hi,

I upgraded to reactivate my free account. I had a resource (Bing custom search) deployed that was responding 401 after upgrading, so I removed it and am trying to create it again. When deploying there is always the same error: "Bing resources are suspended for the subscription".

I have double-checked the subscription and it says it is active.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Bing | Bing Search APIs | Bing Custom Search API

Answer accepted by question author
YutongTie-9091 54,031 Reputation points Moderator
2023-05-03T06:16:11.4166667+00:00

Hello @Jose Ignacio

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for reaching out to us again.

Looking forward to your email.

Regards,

Yutong

-Please kindly accept the answer if you feel helpful to support the community, thanks a lot.

Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.