Retrive SharePoint Site's Group Member via Graph API

Ruslan Novitchi 20 Reputation points
2023-03-28T13:22:38.8866667+00:00

Does anybody know if Microsoft will implement the feature to retrive group members of a SharePoint site like Site Visitors or Site Owners through Microsoft Graph API?

I know that on Q&A exists three similar questions yet and I understand that at this moment this feature isn't available but I need to know if this feature will be released soon or not.

Microsoft recommends to use Graph API instead of SharePoint REST API so it looks like Microsoft Graph will replace REST APIs.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Graph

Answer accepted by question author
Siddharth Gautam 865 Reputation points
2023-03-28T14:30:54.7733333+00:00

Hi Ruslan Novitchi,

Thanks for posting!

Currently we do not have ETA for this feature. I will suggest you to upvote this https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/forum/ebe2edae-97d1-ec11-a7b5-0022481f3c80 feature request idea and share your business requirement.

This will be monitored by Microsoft team and make the enhancements to Microsoft Graph APIs. I will also upvote for you.

Hope this helps.

If the answer is helpful, please click Accept Answer and kindly upvote. If you have any further questions about this answer, please click Comment.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.